Sometimes obtaining a decision is just the start of a dispute.
When parties do not get the expected result, it can sometimes result in and appeal to a higher court. Our litigation lawyers have extensive experience in appeals, including before the Supreme Court of Canada. We assist by:
- Advising clients on process and outcomes from the appeal.
- Drafting appeal or leave to appeal documents and materials.
- Researching legal issues and brief preparation for appeals.
- Preparation of all necessary filing and documentation necessary for the appeal.
- Preparing and arguing appeals and any necessary procedural applications.