Kanuka Thuringer LLP is pleased to welcome two articling students this summer, Mustafa Ghori and Devon Sletten.
Mustafa and Devon both obtained their J.D. degrees from the University of Saskatchewan in 2021, and have a broad interest in the firm’s practice areas
- Mustafa previously completed his BBA in Accounting from the University of Regina in 2018.
- During his legal studies, Mustafa volunteered for the campus legal aid clinic, and chaired the Legal Follies’ finance committee in 2020.
- He is based in Kanuka Thuringer LLP’s Regina office.
- Devon comes from a farming family and continues to be engaged in the farming operation.
- He completed his B.Sc. in Agribusiness with Great Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Devon is based in Kanuka Thuringer LLP’s Swift Current office.
Kanuka Thuringer LLP welcomes Mustafa and Devon to the firm.