Kanuka Thuringer LLP is pleased to welcome Marisha N. Paquin as a partner of the firm, practising through a professional corporation,
effective January 1, 2019.
- Marisha is based in the Swift Current office of Kanuka Thuringer LLP, and joins the partnership practising in the areas of family law, wills and estates, and agriculture law.
- Marisha holds a J.D. from the University of Saskatchewan, and was admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2013.
- Marisha has a strong farming background and regularly assists clients in farm succession planning and agriculture-related business relationships, as well as estate planning and estate administration issues.
- Marisha also practices in all aspects of family law, including advocating for clients on custodial, parenting, and support matters, as well as complex property matters, providing advice to clients who have large corporate assets and complex financial arrangements. As an extension of her family law practice, she is also a pioneer in the field of fertility law, having assisted couples, both domestic and international, to expand their families by drafting gamete donor agreements, surrogacy agreements, and handling related court applications to redress parentage matters.
- Marisha has appeared before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
We are pleased to welcome Marisha to the partnership. Marisha can be reached at 1-306-773-4800 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.