Maple Creek (Tuesdays):
Logan L. Spearing
BACK TO PEOPLE
Logan carries on a broad practice with experience in the areas of corporate and commercial law, municipal law, residential and commercial real estate, business organization and succession, as well as estate planning and estate administration.
Logan came to the firm of Kanuka Thuringer LLP as a partner in 2022 as part of a merger with his previous firm, MacBean Tessem in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, where he had been a partner since 2015.
- Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar 2014
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Southwest Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- B.A. (honours), University of Saskatchewan
- J.D. (with distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2013
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Swift Current & District Chamber of Commerce since 2022
- City Solicitor for the City of Swift Current since 2022
- Vice Chair for the Board of Directors for Natural Wonders Early Learning Centre from 2019 – 2022