We have a long history of acting for provincial, national, and international trucking, bus, rail, and courier companies, providing legal counsel on a broad variety of issues that affect transport operations.
In the motor carrier sector, we regularly provide business advice and representation on commercial and litigation matters, such as:
- Equipment leasing and purchases.
- Facilities and equipment financing.
- Transportation and logistics contracts.
- Bills of lading.
- Conditions of carriage.
- Employment issues.
- Driver agreements.
- Workers compensation issues.
- Occupational health and safety issues.
- Freight and cargo claims.
- Debt collection.
We also provide advice and representation on all regulatory charges affecting transportation operations, including:
- Hours of service and log book violations.
- Over weight and over dimension loads violations.
- Traffic Safety Act and Criminal Code charges.
- Dangerous goods issues.
We also have experience representing railways and bus companies in commercial, regulatory, and litigation matters.